We have an immediate opening for (10) Wellbeing Ambassadors to deliver fun-filled wellbeing education and promotion to 2-3 area chapters within one of the 10 designated districts throughout the state for HR Florida State Council, Inc. Visit each chapter in their district, at least once per year.
Wellbeing Works Florida (WWF) is the nation's first worksite wellbeing SHRM State Council program. Working with the best success tool and a team of trailblazing wellbeing leaders, HR Florida is launching the best wellbeing program for employers, employees, teams, and their families in the United States. We are revolutionizing the way wellbeing is delivered to companies/organizations by bringing comprehensive, integrated tools, education, and communications to Florida employers/organizations at worksites and at chapter meetings. Summary
Works in collaboration with a designated Tobacco Free Florida (TFF) Representative, known as a Grantee, to schedule individual chapter meetings with two or three chapters. Wellbeing Ambassador shines at monthly meetings while delivering WWF PPT prepared program. Tracks individual chapter participation via Survey Monkey for HR Florida tracking for SHRM Pinnacle Award application. Attends HRFL Annual Conferences in official capacity representing WWF with TFF Grantee. Attends quarterly teleconference WWF team-sharing lunchtime thirty-minute conference calls. Brings joy and wellbeing team awareness to all those in HR Florida circles. Essential Functions
• Teams up with TFF grantee partner to set calendar for individual chapter presentation programs.
• Attends individual chapter monthly meetings within designated district to deliver WWF PPT, at least once per year.
• Share Wellbeing Slides for pre-meeting slide deck monthly.
• Attends quarterly thirty-minute lunch Wellbeing Ambassador team teleconference calls.
• Tracks individual chapter PPT monthly programs via Survey Monkey for Pinnacle Award application.
• Volunteer at booth during HR Florida Annual State Conference working on team shifts to promote WWF to attendees.
• At times might contribute to wellbeing articles in designated chapter monthly newsletters and/or HR Florida Review. The Cool Stuff
• Complementary annual membership in WELCOA (Wellness Council of America)
• Ability to gain Faculty Status Certification designation with WELCOA (so cool behind your SHRM/HRCI certification!) You can even get HR recertification credits too!
• Sport the first ever WWF logo polo-style shirt at chapter meetings and annual conferences and at your local grocery stores and golf courses!
• Be a part of the launch of something truly impacting your area of the state and your HR colleague chapter members’ companies/organizations. Requirements
• Being a member of a local Florida chapter
• Being a SHRM member
• Being dedicated to learning new trends in wellness and wellbeing
• Wanting to part of the launch of a program that makes a huge impact on employers, employees, teams and culture in companies/organizations in the great State of Florida
• Upbeat, and a great smile Non-Essential Requirements (Ha! Ha! Easy)
• Not being able to leap tall buildings of legal compliance in a single bound
• Not having a current designated wellness or wellbeing certification
• Not being able to run a mile in under 5 minutes
• Not being able to hold downward dog pose for twenty minutes straight
• Not being paired with Woods or Michelson in the final round of TPC Sawgrass
• Not being able to deadlift twice your weight in 30 seconds flat
• Not being able to do Crossfit Murph in 30 seconds
• Not being able to climb a Stairmaster for over 900 flights of stairs in thirty minutes
• Not passing out during two hours straight in a spin class
• Not being able to pogo nonstop from Tallahassee to Jacksonville using back roads and dirt paths in under an hour
• Not making10 straight three-pointers from half court with nothin’ but net in front of a packed house while Orlando Magic’s center Nikola Vucevic cheers you on from the back of the court at Amway Center
• Not being able to master Bruno Mars’ moves or Tina Turner’s grooves across the stage at AAA Arena in Miami! Application and Deadline
Apply today at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/hrflwellbeing
Deadline to submit the questionnaire (10 short questions that take 10 minutes max) has been extended to Friday, February 22, 2019 at midnight Eastern Time.