The HR Florida Conference & Expo is the premiere experience for any HR professional or business owner, and is only six months away! Here is what is new for you in 2019:
Charity Partner: HR Florida is excited to partner with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) this year. AFSP’s mission is to save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide.
Established in 1987, AFSP is a voluntary health organization that takes action against this leading cause of death. AFSP creates a culture that’s smart about mental health by engaging in the following core strategies:
• Funding scientific research
• Educating the public about mental health and suicide prevention
• Advocating for public policies in mental health and suicide prevention
• Supporting survivors of suicide loss and those affected by suicide
EMCEE: John Petz is back as our conference emcee for another great year of fun and entertainment – we know you can’t wait to be entertained by him again!
TIP: Register by February 23rd to take advantage of the super saver rates. Remember, at any time, you can upgrade your registration to the Plus Pass, Premium Pass or VIP All Access (additional details about these passes are below).
• The Plus Pass is a great way to add a half-day pre-conference on Sunday.
• The Premium Pass adds either two half-day pre-conference sessions or one full day pre-conference session (also includes lunch).
• The VIP All Access Pass is the best value yet. We are providing attendees with the ultimate VIP experience, which includes reserved keynote seating, express conference registration, two extra drink tickets and VIP lounge access that is only accessible for our VIP guests. It’s a great place to relax, make calls and network with other VIP’s. Act now as limited spots are available.
Register today to be a part of this amazing conference!
For more information, go to HRFlorida.org, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.