It’s a world of shrinking benefits and rising costs; why not enhance your ancillary benefits package – at no cost – with AAA’s Group Membership Program! You can leverage AAA’s long history of trust, dependability and substantial savings on everything from attraction tickets, travel, insurance, hotels, car rentals, shopping, dining and much more. Plus, your employees join AAA at a reduced rate, and new members can add a new, eligible family member for FREE!
Tampa-based AAA Auto Club South, The Auto Club Group, have affiliated and combined operations effective October 1, 2011 to become the second largest AAA club in North America. The organization provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial services. The Auto Club Group belongs to the national AAA federation with nearly 53 million members in the United States and Canada whose mission includes protecting and advancing freedom of mobility and improving travel safety.
The Auto Club Group Business Lines and Services
• Financial services including VISA credit cards, CD and Money Market accounts, and automotive financial services.
• AAA TourBooks® - The most comprehen¬sive travel guides and accommodations directories available, including AAA’s diamond rating system for hotels and restaurants.
• Show Your Card & Save® program.
• AAA Maps - Colorful, up-to-date city, state, regional and national maps.
• Driver license and tag/title services in selected offices.
• One of the most active AAA.com websites in the Association to which more and more members are turning for their AAA services.
• A very proactive public and government relations program that includes traffic safety education and legislative advocacy, media relations and community outreach.